Tuesday 19 July 2011

Today's Thoughts

Well today is Day 200 in my 365 Challenge discussed in my last post, and I sit here typing this post out and I'm thinking what do I do for photo of the day today, I think given the fact its the 200th day of the challenge it needs to be something a but special, but what???

Weather Watch

I'm keeping a real close eye on the weather at the moment, on Sunday I'll be heading off to The Hagley Falconry Centre for a day of photography fun with fellow members of TalkPhotography.co.uk

We need nice weather for this meet to be a real success and as I look out my window right now all I can see if grey and miserable weather...But the good news is that the weather is so far looking to improve just in time for the meet YAY

If your into your photography, you should check out http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/ the friendliest photography forum on the net

Thanks for reading,

Matt

1 comment: